This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum architectural projected window series features a heavy-duty, high performance frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for multi-story commercial projects where high strength structural integrity of the window frames is essential. The heavy-duty frame construction allows for larger expanses of glass that provide unobstructed views. Ergonomic handles, [optional integrated shading systems], and fashionable crank casement hardware make this series a popular choice for developers of prestige commercial projects, and upscale residential communities.
- Frame Depth = 2-1/4″
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″
- Glass Panes = 3/16″ thick
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy Duty Construction ~ frame and sill are .125″ thick for utmost strength and durability.
- Double Weatherstripping ~ Two rows of 1/4″ bulb used on sash perimeter.
- Four-Bar HS/SS Friction Hinges ~ hold sash in open position.
- Two Lock/Keeper Assemblies Per Sash ~ (small sizes use only one).
- Full Screens ~ Access doors for project-in/out handles.
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Muntins ~ between-the-glass applied, or true window panes.
- Custom Colors & Finishes
- Heavy-Duty 45° HS/SS Friction Hinges
- Push/Pull Handles ~ w/o crank for casement.
- Casement Fin ~ provides a fast, easy and neat replacement.
- Panning and Interior Trim