This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum heavy commercial swing terrace door series features a high performance frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of door frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners.
Coordinating architectural transoms, between-the-glass blinds, and extra thick glass IG assembly for greater insulation and sound reduction, makes this series popular with urban developers.
- This series offers LowE and homeowner safe Argon gas filled IG glass unit, for enhancing the ThermoBlok™ energy saving performance.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4″
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 1″ ~ for greater insulation & sound reduction.
- Tempered Glass Panes 3/16″ Thick
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Heavy-Duty Construction ~ all profiles are .125″ thick.
- “Insul-Bar” ThermoBlok™ ~ System easily permits two-tone colors.
- Opening Limit Bar ~ prevents door from “flying open”
- Three Point Lock System ~ 4 point for doors over 84″ tall.
- European Style Lock & Handle
- Swing “Out” Operation ~ standard design.
- Various Styles:
- Single Door
- Twin Doors (both swing)
- Twin Doors (swing/fixed/astragal)
- Twin Doors (swing/fixed/No astragal)
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of divided light.
- Kick Panel Inserts ~when full glass is not desired.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Overhead Transom ~ perfect match to door assembly
- Panning & Interior Trim
- Available in Swing-In style (CTT-1410)