This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ fully welded vinyl replacement window is manufactured with exclusive chambered ThermoBlok™ designer extrusions. These ThermoBlok™ extrusions feature innovative insulating air barrier technology that reduce thermal transference from exterior of window frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology for added thermal protection. These features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is offered as double hung, bay, bow, slider, casement, and coordinating architectural circle top shapes for enhancing curb appeal of home renovation projects. Features such as easy-to-clean, tilt out sashes, custom two-tone colors, and decorative grids make it popular with home owners.
- Optional EnergyStar® configuration includes LowE glass, and consumer safe Argon gas filled IG glass assembly.
- ThermoBlok™ insulating barrier technology in most cases, offers superior thermal protection when compared to wood window frames. This translates into long term energy savings to the home owner.
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4″
- Full Welded Frame & Sashes
- Multi-Cavity Construction ~ ensures strength durability, & insulation.
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8″
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Tilt Sashes
- Dual Vent Locks ~ limit travel of sashes, maintain ventilation, and impede intruder access.
- Easy Take-Out Locking Balance Shoes & T-Pivot Bar ~ makes sash removal during maintenance safe & easy.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty